I just thought that it was about time that I update the family, in general, about my life. Not that it is all that exciting or intoxicating. Actually it's crazy stressful. I'm in school again, and although none of my classes are extremely hard, they keep me really busy. I've got six classes and a job (I'm doing the whole tutoring thing). Actually the job has really been a blessing for my school work. I work in the math tutoring lab, but I'm a writing tutor, so I don't get a lot of people asking me for help. Instead I do my homework, and I know how much homework I have because I finish almost all of it at work (19 hours a week). I don't get to eat with Sandin at all anymore because he can't eat late, and I don't make it home for lunch. The good news is that I come home from work extremely tired every night so I sleep great. The bad news is that I come home extremely tired, and I stay that way all day everyday. It makes it harder to do homework when your brain isn't working.
Sandin recently did a lanscaping project for the home show down here, and we are hoping that it will bring him more work, because we definitely need it.
Sandin and I recently got called as Sunday School teachers. We are teaching the Marriage and Family relationship class. I don't have a lot of time to prepare the lesson, so Sandin has taken it upon himself to do that for us. I read through it and do my part in class, but I feel really bad.
On the whole though, I guess I'm glad to be doing something again. I have other people to talk to besides Jane and Sandin. It makes me appreciate summer all the more.
Anyway sorry to all those peoples whose birthdays I missed, (Kari, Dave, Lucy, Gideon, Andrew, Charles). I used to remember everyone's birthday, and I still do, but I don't know what day it is anymore. Time just goes by too fast.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment