This weblog is for sharing pictures, giving news updates of your families, and general showing off. Let us all know what you're doing with your life!
Thank you! I recently read Dave Barry's Holiday Gift Guide and have been waiting for his Year in Review. Only then could I be truly happy.
OK. I modified this post to look prettier.
Thank you Dave. There's nothing I abhor more than someone whose links are running off the page.
Abhor the page, not the person.I expect you to cover my back if I go beyond my margin, too, Bro.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you! I recently read Dave Barry's Holiday Gift Guide and have been waiting for his Year in Review. Only then could I be truly happy.
OK. I modified this post to look prettier.
Thank you Dave. There's nothing I abhor more than someone whose links are running off the page.
Abhor the page, not the person.
I expect you to cover my back if I go beyond my margin, too, Bro.
Post a Comment