This weblog is for sharing pictures, giving news updates of your families, and general showing off. Let us all know what you're doing with your life!
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let . . . What the . . .
We got at least 18 inches of snow up here today. I thought we already had plenty. If it wasn't for my kind-hearted neighbor and his snow blower, we would be in serious trouble. Apparently, this is not a rare occurrence--it snows like this every few years. (FYI, it snowed another 6 to 8 inches after the picture of me by our mailbox.)
Now that you have seen our pretty snow, will someone put some pictures of JaVelyn on here?
1 comment:
Wow! I'm glad you posted these before I embarrassed myself by touting our pictures of the six inches of snow we got here.
Post a Comment