Monday, March 17, 2008

Wii

I know its been forever since anyone has heard from me.  I don't have access to the internet that often and I figured Abe was giving you all the information about our family.  Abe's brother has managed to get an extra Wii and wondered if anyone in the family would like to have one.  So my question is would anyone like to buy their extra Wii?  If so let me know and then we can start getting things in motion.  But tell me soon because otherwise they are just going to sell it back someplace.  

4 comments:

Mike and Kari said...

How much?

jane said...

It looks like it would be for about $400. That would come with Wii Play and 2 remotes and 2 numchucks. And it might be a little more with shipping and handling because they live in Washington.

jane said...

Whoops that would be nunchucks. Now I feel really embarrassed. If any one is interested Wii usually come about $350 but that come with only one remote and nunchuck and no game. Buying the extra nunchuck is $20 and the remote and games is $50. So you can do the math and figure out if it's worth it.

Mike and Kari said...

I'll talk to Kari and let you know...thanks!