This weblog is for sharing pictures, giving news updates of your families, and general showing off. Let us all know what you're doing with your life!
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Books and Things
As many of you know, I've been working on my book. Well, last Wednesday I mailed it off to a publisher. I probably won't get an answer about it for a while, but I thought you all might like to know. It was really scary sending it off like that. I almost don't want it to come back.
Is the subject of this mystery book never to be revealed?
I'd like to root for you getting published, really I would, but for all I know you're publishing a treatise on the joys of cannibalism---and I just can't get behind that.
It's not really a mystery, I just have a hard time describing it. If I'm vague it sounds just like every fantasy book ever written (boy looks for magic sword to save the kingdom and finds out he's the heir). But if I try to explain what makes it different it would take a really in depth conversation. I'm just hoping to get it published so everyone can find out for themselves.
4 comments:
Good luck!
Is the subject of this mystery book never to be revealed?
I'd like to root for you getting published, really I would, but for all I know you're publishing a treatise on the joys of cannibalism---and I just can't get behind that.
It's not really a mystery, I just have a hard time describing it. If I'm vague it sounds just like every fantasy book ever written (boy looks for magic sword to save the kingdom and finds out he's the heir). But if I try to explain what makes it different it would take a really in depth conversation. I'm just hoping to get it published so everyone can find out for themselves.
You could have a print made of it for people to read without having it officially published.
Post a Comment