Um, I see a trip to Gardners Village with lots of sisters and kids, but I don't remember getting an invite! Did someone tell Charles instead of me? Or did you just forget me now that I live in Saratoga Springs? Looks like you had fun...wish I'd have known about it. Especially since I haven't seen most of you in months and months, or even met Sadie and Daisy yet.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! Thanks for being our official photographer. :)
Um, I see a trip to Gardners Village with lots of sisters and kids, but I don't remember getting an invite! Did someone tell Charles instead of me? Or did you just forget me now that I live in Saratoga Springs? Looks like you had fun...wish I'd have known about it. Especially since I haven't seen most of you in months and months, or even met Sadie and Daisy yet.
Call me next time!!
Bryony
Post a Comment