Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Two and a half weeks to go!

Here's our engagement photo, just in case anyone wants the whole picture.

I know that my wedding isn't on everyone's mind like it is on mine. I've been really stressed about it lately. But I'm getting things done one thing at a time.

Sandin and I have found a temporary little house to live in. Funny enough, we will only be there for a very short time, only for three weeks after our marriage. But I moved into it last Saturday, and am loving the solitude. It's also been better for my homework, I don't have a television so I tend to fill my time with worthwhile stuff.

Today, I just finished getting out our invitations. Sandin and I put them together last night, and today I put them in envelopes, addressed them, stamped them, and mailed them. That includes everyone's in the family, so you will all be getting them within three to four days, I hope.

School is tough, I'm really struggling to get all my homework done on top of all the wedding preparations, but I think (hope) that the worst is over. I don't have anything else to do really until it's time to get married.

I just wanted to end with a message for Daddy. I love you, and Sandin and I are praying for you.

No comments: