Monday, May 15, 2006

Susan Is Pregnant

I keep thinking that I need to write and update everyone on everything that is going on. Not gonna happen. So, I will just blurt some news in the title. But you already knew that, right?

Oh, I guess I could say a thing or two more. First: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

A bought a little Ranger pickup that is requiring much more work than I thought. I also sold PutterButt (or however my sister spelled it) to Pick-n-Pull, along with another old truck. I recommend them--they actually give you money for your car. (I got $141 for PutterButt.)

Awhile back we went to Disneyland. It was very busy but we had a very good time. If any of you are going, there is one must see attraction: Turtle Talk with Crush. You need to see this. Don't quibble with me. You need to see it. Go twice. Trust me. It is the best thing there.

Andrew really wanted to go back to Disneyland the other day and insisted that I take him RIGHT NOW. I told him it was really far but that I would be glad to go on a walk with him. He was excited and got his shoes on, and insisted that we were now going to walk to Disneyland RIGHT NOW. I admire his determination. I do not admire his grasp of reality. He also dug a large hole in the back yard and insisted that I help him build a house for Grandma and Grandpa Benge there. I fear that the next few years of my life will be spent destroying this child's dreams.

We also still have 5 other children, and like them most of the time. I still have a job. Life is pretty good. We love you all and wish we could see you much more often. We were very glad to attend the Froyd's wedding, and we enjoyed Jacob's baptism very much too.

And, Dad, you are in our prayers for your big day tomorrow. We love you all. Take care and God speed.

2 comments:

Sam Nielson said...

Glad to hear from you again, Dave! Your posts are shining examples of fine family updates.

C&B said...

Yeah, you big showoff. You're making the rest of the family look bad. :)