Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Whatever happened to sponteneity?

I am very disappointed in all of you. Tomorrow is Sandin's birthday, and I planned a great way to spend it, since he's been dying for a camping trip, and I invite all of you, and only one person said a straight out "yes' and one other is coming, with a "probably". It's very disillusioning. Okay, really, I understand, especially financial proplems. Sandin just got paid for the first time in five weeks, and the entire check went 'kablooey' on bills. It's a little frustrating living for weeks off of $20, if we're lucky.

Still I hope we have lots of fun, for as cheep as possible this weekend. And just so you all know, you are still invited if you can swing it at all. I hope someone else will be able to. In the meantime, I hope that everyone is enjoying their summer vacations. It should be a fun summer, if you do anything fun like family bbq's let us know. I know that at least some of the time we should be able to come.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Christy, Lucy Nielson, and Alice.

No comments: