Monday, April 21, 2008

Book Recommendation


I recommend this book. The author's oldest sister is a babe.

I looked for the book this afternoon in downtown SLC and couldn't find it. So, I had a sales clerk look it up on the computer and there it was (I felt proud--why I should feel proud I don't know). They had put the book in the wrong section. Well! We got that fixed.

2 comments:

Sam Nielson said...

I just finished reading it. Christy did a nice job! The way she renders the events and the characters really kept me interested the whole time.

Anyway, congratulations to Christy for fulfilling a life-long dream. It probably seems too surreal to be as exciting as you imagined, but I think all of us can be excited for you!

Katy Froyd said...

I bought it and finished it in the same day and loved it. I started it expecting to think "Christy wrote this" the whole time. Instead I just got into it and enjoyed it. That's a huge complement. It was great. I'm proud to be able to recommend it to anyone.