Friday, April 11, 2008

To all who care

I've recently joined another blog that writes food reviews all over Utah. I'm really excited about this because I'm hoping that if I can get enough experience writing reviews I might be able to do it professionally. After all I love food and I love to write. I also wouldn't have to handle people much, because frankly I have anxiety issues. So let me know what you think of it. (I realize that I made a few typing mistakes and editing problems, so please don't bust my chops over it.) Here is the link
http://utahfood.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

David V. Benge said...

Would "Don't Bust My Chops" be a good name for a restaurant? Or a rock band?

I doubt there is much money critiquing Utah food, but experience is experience and you never know how it will come in handy. And, maybe you can find a way to make $$$ out of it.

After a successful career as food critic, a best selling book "Arresting Restaurants", and a short stint reviewing Utah restaurants for KSL, I expect you to make it big time as the author of the best selling "Gourmet Murder Mysteries" series. Cheers!