Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Roll Open House

You're all welcome to come by our house Saturday between 10am and noon to have some wassail and Marilyn's amazing butterscotch rolls. It's informal, so don't stress out about it if you can't come. But don't feel bad about just dropping in to eat a roll and take off afterward either.

3 comments:

David V. Benge said...

Oooooo. Wish I could come.

By the way, I edited your links and added CougarFan and Townhall, thinking that you would perhaps approve. Let me know if you want me to remove them--I just hated to see "Edit-Me"!

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam Nielson said...

(Sorry about that. I was signed in as Marilyn for my original response.)

I definitely approve, but I don't think Steve would. But that's okay because he still hasn't answered the invitation I sent him.