The following people---
Bryony
Kari
Liz? (not sure about her)
Do not have e-mail addresses, and yet I think it would be nice to give them the capability to post if they wish to. I propose the following solutions:
1. Make them sign up for a hotmail account so they can have a unique login
2. Let them post through the same account as their husbands, as Charles and Bryony have done
3. Ignore them and act like the blog is an exclusive club that they are not invited to
What do you think? I would like everybody in the family to check the blog at least once a month so we can keep in contact with each other in some way or another.
Also, how do we motivate people like mom to at least login and look at the blog? Please comment with your thoughts.
By the way, I just added titles to posts. Sorry I didn't do this earlier.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bryony looks at it with me at home and would, theoretically, post anything the same way...or ask me to post it for her. She has her own email, but it's not very useful and this way is better for her.
I told mom to have Dad show her the pictures I posted. Not sure if she did.
I just called mom and she said she did get on and looked at the pictures. I suggested Dad just give her his login and password. She said that if she does it weekly she'll remember how. So someone just needs to talk her through it one or two weeks in a row until she gets it down.
Post a Comment