Friday, December 09, 2005

Make sure you bookmark this site and come back to it often. We're hoping that this replaces the thenielsonletter e-mail list, although I'll probably keep that running if anybody ever needs to use it.
You can make new posts by clicking on the Blogger icon in the upper-left corner. Sign in on the main page and select the "New post" link next to this blog on the list.

Everything else should be self-explanatory, but let me know if you have any questions.

2 comments:

C&B said...

It would be cool if there were email notifications of when new blogs were posted.

Uh...the nielson email thing is still working? I haven't gotten anything from that forever. I thought it was long dead.

Sam Nielson said...

It's still working, but nobody has used it.
It would be cool if there were e-mail notifications. There might be some way for you to set that up for yourself.