Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dear Family,
My friends are thinking of starting a chocolate shop here in Cedar. If they do, I'll probably join in, but we were trying to think of CLASSY names for it. I'm looking for suggestions. Just so that Dave and Sam can truly let their creative juices flow, please post your funny suggestions as well.
I'd appreciate the help.
Some names already suggested
Ellen's
The Chocolate Box
Sweet Serenade
Chocolate Canteena
You can see the struggle. Keep me posted, literally.
Love, Katy

9 comments:

C&B said...

The Cocoa Cabana

C&B said...

Shack-o-lat

David V. Benge said...

I realize this is stupid but I like ChocoMotive. You'd have to incorporate trains somehow, which isn't exactly classy.

Cocoa Cabana is a good one.

Sam Nielson said...

Hey Dave, I was just trying to come up with something awesome like "The Choc-Choc-Chrain" before I read your comment. This coincidence clearly proves that "ChocoMotive" must be the very best idea possible, regardless of whether it's classy. Katy, I'm sorry. But at least you can wear an engineer's hat and pull a whistle every time someone makes an order.

Sam Nielson said...

By the way Katy, I'm glad that you reminded us to keep you posted literally, because I'm always defaulting to keeping people posted figuratively. I'm not even sure what that means, but I'm sure it doesn't help get my point across. Now I can't even remember why I started writing this. Oh yeah, you should call the place "The Cocoaphony of Flavor." Because that means something.

David V. Benge said...

Ideas:
Hot Shot Chocolate Shop (Isaac)
Chocolate Alley (Gideon)
Chocolate Heaven (Hannah)
Chocolate Saturation (Susan)
Chocolate Doctor (Me)
Chocolate Awe or Choc and Awe, perfect if you plan on expanding to Bahgdad (Me, of course)

David V. Benge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
C&B said...

I really liked 'Comment Deleted' as a name for a chocolate shop.

C&B said...

How about:

The Edible Doggy-Doo-Doo Store